Energy Endurance Series @ Drayton Valley
December 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Energy Endurance Series is a one day workshop that connects small-scale and community focused renewable energy projects with relevant experts; to help develop strategies to achieve their project goals. Experts will be on hand to offer insight and advice on your projects, provide feedback, and help identify next steps, explore resources, and discuss potential challenges along the way.
Targeted at groups and individuals working on renewable energy projects, as well as Indigenous communities, municipal governments, and economic development officers looking for insight on how to support renewable energy projects in their community. Participants will walk away from a collaborative day with a clear road-map on the next steps they need to take to progress their projects,
The workshop will feature experts who will draw upon their expertise and renewable energy perspectives, speak to issues related to project development, installation of solar, environmental assessment, off-grid opportunities, financing, community economic development, co-operatives, as well as legal and financial issues.
This workshop will feature the following experts and many more!
Grant Sprague,Miller Thomson LLP.
- Understanding the new Community Generation Program
- Starting a Renewable Energy Co-operatives
Amber Kenyon,Gateway Research Organization
- Alberta Agriculture and Forestry, Farm Energy and Agri-Processing Program
- Off-Grid solar installations
Mikhail Ivanchikov,Dandelion Renewables
- Financial Viability of Solar
- Project feasibility and development
Alex Monegro,Rewatt Power
- Automation and Blockchain technology to reduce operating and transaction costs for large and small generators
- Increase returns for small to medium sized producers.
Larry Dahl, Solarwyse
- Off-grid solar installations
- Project feasibility
Stephan Dautel, Dautel Solutions
- Large scale solar installations
- Local ownership
- Startup solutions
Dr. Lorelei Hanson, Athabasca University
- Community ownership as a tool to advance renewable energy projects
Robert J. Henry PEng MBA, Peters Energy Solutions
- Technical and financial viability for local scale solar generation
- Connection to the distribution system
I want to attend! The series is free to attendees, however we need to know you are coming!
If you have any questions, please email Seth Leon, ACCA Manager of Co-operative Services on email@example.com